- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
This is my happiness? What if I’m meant to be just the way I am now? The life I have and the relationships I have? What if this is the balance I am supposed to strike for ultimate happiness?
Kind of scary to think about. I have a lot of dreams and desires but what if they’re not meant to be?
Titanic movie set
How the opening crawl of Star Wars was filmed
Jurassic Park, 1993
The moment before the most famous album cover ever was photographed, 1969
Voldemort and Dumbledore chilling on set
why does voldy have a nose
i can’t believe they actually printed the Star Wars text and then filmed it ohmygod